Part Time – Half the Benefits
The Palace is a growing Company so there are numerous advancement opportunities for qualified employees.
We encourage promotion from within the organization!
In some departments we work around your schedule to accommodate your other obligations such as school.
We offer competitive compensation programs, often exceeding industry standards.
The programs include Salary (or Wage) and a Bonus Program based on objective, obtainable & measurable criteria.
Salary Full-Time employees are eligible for 23 PTO Days in the first 5 years of employment, and 28 PTO Days after that.
The 23 PTO days include: 10 Vacation + 6 Sick + 6 Holidays + 1 Birthday = 23 Total.
The 28 PTO days include: 15 Vacation + 6 Sick + 6 Holidays + 1 Birthday = 28 Total.
Thanksgiving; Christmas; New Year’s Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day.
Hourly Full-Time employees are eligible for the same number of PTO days as above, under a different calculation.
Hourly employees can earn additional 6 days of pay every year as Attendance Responsibility Bonus.
Your Birthday is included in the PTO (Paid Day Off).
After 90 days, and then twice a year:
On your Seniority Date & every 6-months period after that.
Full time Hourly employees: On the 1st of the month prior to your 90th day of employment.
Full time Salary employees: On the 1st of the month following your date of hire.
● Dental Insurance.
● Short term disability, Term-life, Accident & Cancer Policies available.
● 401(k) Retirement Plan.
● Free Meals – Lunch, dinner or sandwiches, depending on the time of day.
● Tuition Assistance Program- Up to 75% of Tuition up to $3,000 per year.
● Free Uniforms.
● Wellness Committee programs for you and your family.
● Bereavement Pay.
● Corporate Orientation
● On the Job Training with your Mentor
● Mentor Program
● Management Training
● Sales Training
● Lightening Strikes
● Shining Star Awards
● “You’ve Been Caught” (doing something good) Awards
● Employee of the Month
● Employee of the Period
● Manager of the Year Awards: Top Performers win an all-expenses paid trip over a long weekend.
● Employment Milestones Recognition Awards
● Special Achievements Awards such as Dinner Cruises & trips
● Elegant End-of-Year Holiday Party for All Employees
● End-of-Year Holiday Party for all Management personnel
● Departmental Outings
● Company Picnic
● 4th of July Bar-B-Q
● Halloween Carnival for you and your children
We are committed to provide a work environment where our employees feel engaged, appreciated and have opportunities to learn and grow.
In 2015 we contracted the Gallup Organization (experts in Employee Engagement) to measure how our employees feel about working at The Palace.
Well, according to Gallup data we got excellent news:
● Very High response rate – 84% of our employees answered the survey!
● One of the organization with higher Employee Engagement scores;
● Best Organization in the Health Care Industry in Gallup database.
Thanks to these results we had been invited to submit our application to Gallup Great Workplace Award.APPLY HERE